So I'm online today, for the last time in Thohoyandou. (I'm moving to my new site on Friday. I'll talk all about it in my next entry) Goodbye cheap internet! I've decided to spend a few hours today watching online videos. Wow, it's fantastic.
First off, I guess some sort of Chuck Norris mania is sweeping America? It's about damn time!!!!! Here's a video I found of Chuck reading some "Chuck Norris Facts" on tv.
My favorite Chuck Norris facts:
Chuck Norris thought up some of the funniest Chuck Norris facts ever, but he hasn't submitted them to the site because he doesn't believe in any form of submission.
Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.
Chuck Noris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".
Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.
Most men are OK with their wives fantasizing about Chuck Norris during sex, because they are doing the same thing.
Chuck Norris does not know where you live, but he knows where you will die.
The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris's fist.
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... The only thing fear has to fear is Chuck Norris.
If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.
There was going to be a special edition Chuck Norris toliet paper, but Chuck doesn't take crap from anybody.
Similar to a Russian Nesting Doll, if you were to break Chuck Norris open you would find another Chuck Norris inside, only smaller and angrier.
Jesus owns and wears a bracelet that reads, "WWCND?"
Genius!
In addition, I finally was able to see the Natalie Portman rapping video that has been online for a while. Here's a link.
...and finally, no post is complete without some Tenacious D. I give you....TRIBUTE!