Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Real Quick

Eid Mubarak to everyone!

Ash sent me CDs; I got them recently. And being that I am a music geek, maybe I will put up some quick reviews of the albums sometime. All I can say right now, though, is Madonna's "Hung Up" could be one of the best songs of the year, and Kanye's Late Registration is GENIUS! It's good to listen to "new" music again....and I still have a lot more to listen to....

I got an email with the following link:
and all I can say is "All we are is dust in the wind......"
You're My Boy Blue!

One of my Peace Corps friends sent me this, which I find hilarious and oh-so-true.
"How many South Africans does it take to change a lightbulb? The answer is 7 - 1 to change the bulb and 6 to say 'Oh, but we are suffering here in the dark.'"

Nelspruit in 2 days. Can't wait.